Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea point system!

Go down

Sea point system! Empty Sea point system!

Post by Finalfreak Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Ok I had a long chat with Taelic & Rayana, and we found out a point system that would be perfect for old & new members!

How it works?

You can choose 1 main item to lot on, and 2 sub items.

You get 0.5 point for being on time. 1 point for being longer then 2hrs in sea and 0.5 point extra for a full run. Which makes a maximum of 2 points / run.

The point system will work with a dividing system. If you win a main lot, your points will be divided by +1. If you win a sub lot, your points will be divided by +0.5.
The person with highest points @ mainlot > all.
If there are no mainlotters in sea, or no mainlotters on that item, the person with highest points @ sublots > all.
HUUUH WHAAT?!! CONFUSSED??!!

Check example!

Finalfreak 10 points (Divided 1) = Total of 10 points
Shynx 10 points (Divided 1) = Total of 10 points

NEXT RUN
Finalfreak & Shynx did a full run, and Finalfreak won a mainlot!!

Finalfreak 12 points (Divided 2) = Total of 6 points
Shynx 12 points (Divided 1) = Total of 12 points

NEXT RUN
Finalfreak & Shynx did a full run, Shynx AND Finalfreak won the same sublot, but Shynx has most points, so he won the item!!

Finalfreak 14 points (Divided 2) = Total of 7 points
Shynx 14 points (Divided 1.5) = Total of 9.33 points

NEXT RUN
Finalfreak & Shynx did a full run, Shynx won a mainlot!!

Finalfreak 16 points (Divided 2) = Total of 8 points
Shynx 16 points (Divided 2.5) = Total of 6.4 points

These only counts for torques/capes/AV items!!!
The weapons are 100% drop and can be freelotted by persons who can wear it! (You won't be charged a 0.5 or 1 on weapons)
You neither won't be charged a 0.5 or 1 when a torque/cape/AV items goes freelot!

This system is weird Finalfreak... I hear you say? Well, this system has been tested in Bananasplit & it's still being used. People who come a lot to sea, will have got like 4-5 items already, but their points will be divided by 4-5 too.
If a new members joins the shell, he has at least a change to get an item without waiting 5 months for people who have 50 + points.

For me this system works perfect. I hope you guys like it too! ^^
Finalfreak
Finalfreak
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down