Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from General Zod

2 posters

Go down

Message from General Zod Empty Message from General Zod

Post by chandypr Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Come to me, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod! Err. It’s been a year since I (your friendly neighborhood Tarutaru) took charge of Power Rangers. It’s been an interesting year, and we have survived. I want to thank everyone for their support. I promise that I will continue to work hard to keep LS fun. But also to keep us on track for the upcoming year. We missed Limbus... well? I do Razz With the introduction of Abyssea as a regular event the LS has expanded its horizons. Purloin is doing a great job on that front.

I know many players are concern that the many changes and level cap raise could hurt Sky. That can’t be help. We are taking it one step at a time. I promise you we will continue our current line of events for the foreseeable future. Also? There’s a migration of players from FFXI to FFXIV. That can’t be helped either lol. Hopefully, the Abyssea expansions will keep most of us here in the original MMO.

Anyways… This is our 1st Anniversary under my leadership. I know it has not been perfect. Sometimes it seems I’m either lost, or very confused. Always know that I take my position very seriously. I’m here for you guys (so are our wonderful Sack Holders.)

That is all. Thank you everyone. Go Power Rangers Smile

Last edited by chandypr on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
chandypr
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down

Message from General Zod Empty Re: Message from General Zod

Post by Razius Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Least PR has a good leader... OH didnt. Heh. And yea, i miss limbus too.

Grats on ur year in charge. Uve done FF proud. May Pr be on the up n up.
Razius
Razius
Limbus Leader
Limbus Leader

Back to top Go down