Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a break

2 posters

Go down

Taking a break Empty Taking a break

Post by Pud Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

Hi all,

I wont drag this out, but I'm sorry to say that I'll be taking a break from the game for an undefined time.

I've always loved events with PR, and getting on to play with you guys ended up being about the only thing I logged on for. However as I'm sure you have noticed my attendance hes been dropping, partly due to other things going on in my life, but majorly because it was becoming a sticking point between me and my GF.

I feel pretty guilty after everything I've recieved from the shell, and for suddenly dropping everything. The timing is mainly because I'm heading on an impromptu trip round Europe tomorrow, which would mean I would miss 2x Abyssea runs and 2x Nyzul climbs, and so the timing seems to make sense.

I'd be very suprised if I don't come back at some point, and to that end I've left my character untouched. What I highly doubt I'll return to is any week-in, week-out events. While I wish I could, its time that ffxi stopped dictating what I can plan on certain days.

So, what was supposed to be a brief post turned into a bit of a longer one, but for now I wish you all /farewell.

Take care, and I wish you all the best,

Pud

(firejuggler@hotmail.co.uk - Feel free to add me on FB if you wish)

Pud
LS SackHolder
LS SackHolder

Back to top Go down

Taking a break Empty Re: Taking a break

Post by chandypr Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Its ok Bro. RL always more important than FFXI. Hope you enjoy your trip. You always welcome to come back Smile
chandypr
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down