Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Tarutaru Overlord

2 posters

Go down

Message from Tarutaru Overlord Empty Message from Tarutaru Overlord

Post by chandypr Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:35 am

Come to me, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod! Err. It has been 3 years since I (your friendly neighborhood Tarutaru) took ownership of the Power Rangers. It has been three great years. We have seen friends leave the shell. Others left the game. Nevertheless, the shell is still here and we are working hard to keep it going. We have become a smaller shell. This has turn out to be a welcome change by everyone. With JT as our current leader the LS has done great things in Abyssea, Nyzule Isle, and even our few ventures to Voidwatch. Lets work even harder to make next year our greatest year ever.

Want to thank everyone (active and non-active members alike.) I also want to mention the hard work of HM, Forsell, and our main SH Reverendmd. We have a new member that has work hard to become part of the family. Kalico is a great addition to the LS. We have also been fortunate to welcome back our friend Helka to PR. Even Pud shows up to help from time to time.

So? Lets work hard. Make the next year even better. This is our family in FFXI Smile

Go Power Rangers!!!!

Last edited by chandypr on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
chandypr
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down

Message from Tarutaru Overlord Empty Re: Message from Tarutaru Overlord

Post by Razius Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Happy Anniversary! I remember the hand over, we drank blood wine over the corpse of Final Freak who had been sat on by Kirin. Good times!

Has it really been three years? Hey Chandy... are you any greyer than you were when you took over? =p

Glad to see the shell still going. Voidwatch now? What else, New Nyzul? Abyssea still? Should look into the newer Limbus, if you havn't already. Could always run a sister shell like we did with Zordon and Outer Heaven. Even if it means you alternate some events.

Anyways congrats again and a hi to Helka, Fors and Rev Smile
Razius
Razius
Limbus Leader
Limbus Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Sorry for dropping off the planet but i just couldnt bring myself to play the game anymore. I still have my character active and may play again one day but I dont know. I have recently become engaged to be married so I definitely wont have too much time. Maybe someday. And i will log in every now and again to say hi at least! Good luck all and give em hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by chandypr Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 am

Good to hear from you guys Smile
You are always welcome to come back to LS. Once a Ranger (always a Ranger.)
chandypr
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chandypr Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 am

I’m older. No gray hair yet Razz

That’s good to hear Fliggity. Congrats on engagement.
chandypr
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down